- Rich in fatty acids, proteins and naturally contains glycerin, goat's milk has great moisturizing qualities.
- Acting as a mild exfoliant, it gives the skin a clean and glowing appearance.
- Providing deep yet gentle cleansing for users, making it a perfect option for people with sensitive skin.
- High in lactic acid, buttermilk works well to gently exfoliate dead skins to soften and brighten the skin, removing impurities of skin giving it a natural glow.
- It has excellent astringent properties that nourish and moisturize deeply, resulting in tighter and firmer skin.
- Heals acne by absorbing excess sebum from skin's top most layer, preventing acne, and a calming effect on inflamed break outs.
- Clear up skin by exfoliating and removing dead skin from top layer of your skin.
- Smoothen out bumps, unclogs which results in brighter and smoother skin.
- Seals in moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements, relieving itching and dryness.
- Containing natural form of Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant to help skin fights pollutants and other toxins.
- Contains high level of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, that helps to control acne by reducing clogged pores, an ideal choice against acne breakouts.
- The properties of linoleic acid help to improve skin's moisture level, which helps to slow down the oil production for oily skin, which tends to happen as skin thinks it's too dry.
- It's anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce inflammation in the skin layer, making it useful for people with eczema.
Tea Tree Oil
- It's anti-bacterial properties help get rid of impurities that can cause body odour, leaving a clean, fresh scent.
- Helps fight acne with anti-inflammatory properties, calm redness that help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leading to clean and smooth skin.
- Useful in relieving discomfort of itching, dry and irritated skin.